게시판버튼

게시글 제목

휴젠 종토방

작성자 정보

세자

게시글 정보

조회 144 2021/10/14 08:03

게시글 내용

I think there is no time like the present to open up a starting position in h-gen. The evidence is absolutely undeniable that this neutralizing antibody and its mechanism stands out as far superior to the rest. UK would have to be silly not to approve this, and United States wouldn't Long to follow. My napkin math suggests that with a approval in the EU we are looking at at least $22 per share.

나는 H-gen에서 선발 자리를 열기에 지금만큼 좋은 시간은 없다고 생각한다. 그 증거는 이 중화 항체와 그것의 메커니즘이 나머지 항체들보다 훨씬 더 우수하다는 것을 부인할 수 없다. 영국은 이것을 승인하지 않는 것은 어리석어야 할 것이고, 미국은 그것을 따르는데 오래 걸리지 않을 것이다. 내 냅킨 통계에 따르면 EU의 승인을 얻으면 주당 최소 22달러가 될 것 같다.

렌츠에는 눈에 보이지 않는 장점이 너무 많아서 다른 치료법보다 더 두드러진다. 이 경영진은 완전히 전문적이고 투명하며 수십억 달러의 수익을 창출할 뿐만 아니라 주주 가치 증대를 위한 뚜렷한 장기 전략을 가지고 있습니다.

They had some interesting insights about HGEN on ( http://Pick-stocks.com ). Definitely made me think twice about the company

그들은 (http://Pick-stocks.com)에서 HGEN에 대한 몇 가지 흥미로운 통찰력을 얻었다. 확실히 회사에 대해 다시 생각하게 만들었다.

According to Tipranks. 6 analysts are now covering HGEN with a $28 price target. The implication for investors? Upside of a huge 347%.

팁랭크스에 따르면, 6명의 분석가들이 현재 HGEN에 28달러의 가격 목표를 적용하고 있다고 한다. 투자자들에게 시사하는 바는? 347%의 상승률

He does say later in the clip that the combined study group is roughly 1,000. But that was a general statement of the number of Lenz trials to date.

Given that the video was made a week before being released there were moments where Cameron seemed more careful than before about giving too much pending information.

We have much to look forward to in the coming weeks. The peer review should make for some good conversation. Leading up to the MHRA decision will also bring some positive movement for the stock price. And if approved in the UK, maybe the FDA will be inspired to finally give Lenz the nod.         

그는 이 동영상 뒷부분에서 합친 스터디 그룹이 대략 1,000명이라고 말한다. 그러나 그것은 현재까지 렌츠 재판 횟수에 대한 일반적인 진술이었다.

이 비디오가 공개되기 일주일 전에 만들어진 것을 고려하면, 카메론이 너무 많은 미결 정보를 주는 것에 대해 이전보다 더 조심스러워 보이는 순간들이 있었다.

우리는 앞으로 몇 주 동안 많은 것을 기대하고 있다. 동료 검토는 좋은 대화를 만들어 낼 것이다. MHRA의 결정에 이르는 것도 주가에 긍정적인 움직임을 가져올 것이다. 그리고 영국에서 승인된다면, FDA가 마침내 렌츠에게 고개를 끄덕일 영감을 줄지도 모릅니다.

Here is a link to Durrant's presentation at the LD Micro Event. It was prerecorded on October 4th. I haven't listened to it but there supposedly isn't much new. However, Durrant says that they are close to submitting to the FDA new data from 200 additional patients. People are theorizing that it is the Mayo clinic eINDS patients. Another theory is that is the Australia patients. Most seem convinced it can't be ACTIV-5 patients.

https://me21.mysequire.com/recording?session_id=9121d7d9-29e2-43da-9ae4-53a8c900a554        

다음은 LD 마이크로 이벤트에서 Durrant의 프레젠테이션 링크입니다. 그것은 10월 4일에 사전 녹화되었다. 들어본 적은 없지만 새로운 것은 별로 없는 것 같아요. 그러나 듀랜트는 200명의 추가 환자로부터 FDA에 새로운 데이터를 제출하는 것에 가까워졌다고 말한다. 사람들은 그것이 메이요 클리닉 eINDS 환자라는 이론을 세우고 있다. 또 다른 이론은 호주 환자들이라는 것이다. 대부분은 ACTIVE-5 환자일 수 없다고 확신하는 것 같다.

https://me21.mysequire.com/recording?session_id=9121d7d9-29e2-43da-9ae4-53a8c900a554

​I don't know why people think that new data from an additional 200 patients can't be from the ACTIV-5 trial. I think that it IS going to be the source of that data. That portion of the NIH trial is complete. Durrant actually said that we were going to submit additional data to the FDA from both the LIVE-AIR trial, as well as the ACTIV-5 trial.

see the 02:45 minute mark of the video

https://wsw.com/webcast/oppenheimer16/hgen/2752454

But I wouldn't be surprised to see even more data from our sponsors' trials, too.

나는 왜 사람들이 200명의 추가 환자들의 새로운 데이터가 ACT-5 시험으로부터 나올 수 없다고 생각하는지 모르겠다. 나는 그것이 그 데이터의 원천이 될 것이라고 생각한다. NIH 재판의 그 부분은 완성되었다. 듀랜트는 실제로 라이브-에어 실험과 액티비티-5 실험의 추가 데이터를 FDA에 제출할 것이라고 말했습니다.

비디오의 02:45분 표시를 참조하십시오.

https://wsw.com/webcast/oppenheimer16/hgen/2752454

하지만 스폰서들의 재판에서 더 많은 자료가 나온다고 해도 놀라지 않을 거예요.

Quote:
That portion of the NIH trial is complete. Durrant actually said that we were going to submit additional data to the FDA from both the LIVE-AIR trial, as well as the ACTIV-5 trial.

The ACTIV-5 trial is ongoing. It isn't normal to unblind data while a trial is in progress. Durrant said they would first submit non-ACTIV-5 data to try for the EUA. Then they would submit ACTIV-5 trial data when it completed. The one thing that does jive with the ACTIV-5 trial is that they are submitting data from 200 patients. There might have been an interim analysis at 200 patients since there was an interim analysis at 100 patients and the original trial was designed for 200 patients.

인용구:
NIH 재판의 그 부분은 완성되었다. 듀랜트는 실제로 라이브-에어 실험과 액티비티-5 실험의 추가 데이터를 FDA에 제출할 것이라고 말했습니다.

ACT-5 평가판이 진행 중입니다. 시험이 진행되는 동안 맹목적인 데이터를 해제하는 것은 정상적인 일이 아닙니다. 듀란트는 우선 비액티비-5 데이터를 제출하여 EUA를 위해 노력할 것이라고 말했다. 그런 다음 ACT-5 평가판 데이터가 완료되면 제출합니다. ACT-5 실험과 관련된 한 가지는 그들이 200명의 환자들로부터 데이터를 제출하고 있다는 것이다. 100명의 환자를 대상으로 한 중간분석과 200명의 환자를 대상으로 한 초기 실험이 있었기에 200명의 환자를 대상으로 한 중간분석이 있었을 것이다.

I only provided a link which enables us to hear exactly what Durrant said about this three weeks ago at the Oppenheimer presentation.

The NIH trial of the first 200 patients was not likely retrospectively reviewed for efficacy based on the baseline characteristic of < 150 mg/L of CRP. This would be a reinterpretation of existing data which is a basis for an FDA reversal. I don't know if NIH-sponsored trials need a peer-review, or not. But if it confirms what we have reported, I hope it leads to an EUA approval.        

저는 3주 전 오펜하이머 발표회에서 듀런트가 이것에 대해 말한 것을 정확히 들을 수 있는 연결고리를 제공했을 뿐입니다.

최초 200명의 환자에 대한 NIH 실험은 CRP < 150mg/L의 기준 특성에 기초한 효능에 대한 소급 검토는 불가능할 것으로 보인다. 이는 FDA 역전의 근거가 되는 기존 데이터를 재해석한 것이다. 나는 NIH가 후원하는 재판이 동료의 검토가 필요한지 아닌지 모르겠다. 그러나 우리가 보고한 내용을 확인한다면 EUA의 승인으로 이어지기를 바랍니다.

Quote:
I haven't listened to it but there supposedly isn't much new. However, Durrant says that they are close to submitting to the FDA new data from 200 additional patients.

Turns what people were saying on Stocktwits was wrong. They aren't submitting data from 200 additional patients. Durrant was talking about lenz's safety database that the FDA already looked at with the original application. He does say they will be submitting additional data in the near term but the 200 patient part is not correct. Below is Durrant's quote from the 3:45 point of the LD Micro Event:

"Importantly, there were no safety issues that FDA identified. They did note the limited size of the safety database. And that's understandable with a 520 patient study that's augmented by approximately another 200+ patients from other studies."

인용구:
들어본 적은 없지만 새로운 것은 별로 없는 것 같아요. 그러나 듀랜트는 200명의 추가 환자로부터 FDA에 새로운 데이터를 제출하는 것에 가까워졌다고 말한다.

Stocktwits에 대한 사람들의 말이 틀렸다는 것을 뒤집는다. 그들은 200명의 추가 환자로부터 데이터를 제출하지 않고 있다. 듀랜트는 FDA가 이미 원래의 응용 프로그램으로 검토했던 렌츠의 안전 데이터베이스에 대해 이야기하고 있었다. 그는 그들이 가까운 시일 내에 추가 자료를 제출할 것이라고 말했지만 200명의 환자 부분은 정확하지 않다. 아래는 LD Micro Event의 3:45 포인트에 대한 Durrant의 인용구입니다.

"중요한 것은, FDA가 확인한 안전상의 문제가 없었다는 것입니다. 그들은 안전 데이터베이스의 제한된 크기에 주목했다. 이는 다른 연구에서 약 200명 이상의 환자가 증원한 520명의 환자 연구에서도 이해할 수 있습니다

​According to Tipranks. 6 analysts are now covering HGEN with a $28 price target. The implication for investors? Upside of a huge 347%

팁랭크스에 따르면, 6명의 분석가들이 현재 HGEN에 28달러의 가격 목표를 적용하고 있다고 한다. 투자자들에게 시사하는 바는? 347%의 엄청난 상승률의 상승

게시글 찬성/반대

• 0추천
  • 0반대
내 아이디와 비밀번호가 유출되었다? 자세히보기 →

운영배심원의견

운영배심원 의견?
운영배심원의견이란
운영배심원 의견이란?
게시판 활동 내용에 따라 매월 새롭게 선정되는
운영배심원(10인 이하)이 의견을 행사할 수 있습니다.

운영배심원 4인이 글 내리기에 의견을 행사하게 되면
해당 글의 추천수와 반대수를 비교하여 반대수가